The United Way of Lake County Women’s Leadership Council generously awarded a grant to Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers to provide fleece material for the women at Oak House to participate in a service project called The Giving Back Project in which they made blankets to be distributed to donate to other non-profits. The Giving Back Project will have the immediate results of providing blankets to those in need, particularly those who rely on organizations such as Caley Home, Project Hope and Salvation Army. The long term benefits are significant for the women at Oak House as it instills a sense of volunteerism and community. For many of our residents, they have never volunteered before. Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers wishes to thank the United Way of Lake County Women’s Leadership Council for their generous grant to provide the materials for this service project. Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers deeply values its long-standing relationship with the Women’s Leadership Council of the United Way of Lake County.
- 28 Jun, 21
- 12 Sep, 21
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS ANNOUNCES RETURN TO IN-PERSON VISITS AT ALL OUTPATIENT OFFICES
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS CELEBRATES 50th ANNIVERSARY WITH CAPITAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT
- Gaming, Gambling and Youth
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS ANNOUNCES ALL OUTPATIENT OFFICES WILL TRANSITION BACK TO TELEHEALTH EFFECTIVE 11/23/20
- Prevention Points Fall 2020 Newsletter