The Center provides a message of hope and recovery for the community through education programs designed to increase knowledge and understanding about the disease of addiction and options for prevention and recovery.
Prevention Services include:
- Mike Link Driver Intervention Program
- Employer Drug Free Safety Program
- Community Coalitions
- Community Based Tobacco Prevention Programs
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention and Education Programs
- Problem Gambling Education
- Professional Development/Training and Speakers Bureau
We believe prevention is a planned process of approaches and activities specifically designed to preclude the onset of alcohol and other drug use, problem gambling, and other risky behaviors.
- Create a climate where non-use is the norm.
- Delay the age of onset.
- Encourage individuals to seek help at the first sign of difficulty.
- Encourage adults to form positive and productive relationships with youth.
- Encourage alcohol/drug free school and work environments.
- Help individuals know the resources available.