The Western Reserve Junior Service League generously awarded a grant to Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers to provide new linens for Nevaeh Ridge – the agency’s supportive housing facility specializing in treatment for pregnant women. Open to women ages 18 and over with a substance use disorder, the facility welcomes pregnant women and women with children ages 5 and under to live in a safe and supportive environment while participating in outpatient substance abuse treatment services at the agency’s Mentor outpatient office. By providing a stable, respectful, and structured living environment free from alcohol and drugs for this special population, we strive to increase the birth rate of drug-free babies, help maintain family ties and ultimately strengthen our community. Specialized and enhanced services for women with children are specifically designed to meet their unique needs and to help establish a solid foundation for recovery and long-term sobriety. To date we have welcomed 16 drug-free babies through this program. The new linens will further enhance the warm and inviting home for the women residing there. Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers wishes to thank the Western Reserve Junior Service League for their generous grant to provide the much-needed linens.
- 28 Jun, 21
- 12 Sep, 21
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS ANNOUNCES SUPPORT OF PROBLEM GAMBLING AWARENESS MONTH
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS ANNOUNCES RETURN TO IN-PERSON VISITS AT ALL OUTPATIENT OFFICES
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS CELEBRATES 50th ANNIVERSARY WITH CAPITAL CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT
- Gaming, Gambling and Youth
- LAKE-GEAUGA RECOVERY CENTERS ANNOUNCES ALL OUTPATIENT OFFICES WILL TRANSITION BACK TO TELEHEALTH EFFECTIVE 11/23/20