Classes are held on Saturday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thank you for choosing the Education Program at Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers, Inc. This program was
designed to give participants an overview of substance abuse and addiction, and to provide valuable
information in maintaining healthy lifestyle choices.
- To be FULLY registered, payment must be included with this registration form. Registration
deadline is 48 hours before the day of the program, or when the program is full. Please call to check
on program status.
- The registration fee is $125.00.
- You may register and pay on line at www.lgrc.us.
- You may send a cashier’s check or money order (payable to Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers) with registration form to the:
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers, Attn: Education Program
9083 Mentor Avenue,
Mentor, Ohio 44060
- Or credit card in person at any of our outpatient offices (9083 Mentor Ave, Mentor; 134 S. St. Clair,
Painesville; 209 Center St., Chardon) from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday and 9:00
AM – 3:00 PM Friday. Please call in advance to check for holidays or office closings.
- No Personal Checks will be accepted.
- Upon receipt of your registration and fee, a confirmation letter containing program date, instructions
and guidelines will be mailed to you. At this time, your information maintained by this program is
protected by federal laws and regulations as per the Confidentiality/Privacy Rule below.
- If you do not receive a confirmation letter, it is your responsibility to notify Lake-Geauga Recovery
Centers. Call 440-255-0678 if you have any questions.
- Your registration fee is non-refundable after scheduling. If you do not attend, you will forfeit
your fee. A rescheduling fee of $15.00 will be required before being accepted into another program