MONDAY’S, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM, 5 WEEK SESSIONS
Thank you for choosing the Anger Management Intervention Program at Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers,
Inc. This program was designed to help individuals who have a difficult time controlling their anger by
teaching tools to identify anger cues and triggers along with diversion techniques. To increase the
individuals’ awareness of their personal patterns and behaviors regarding anger, and to assist them in
developing an anger control plan.
- To be FULLY registered, payment must be included with this registration form. Registration
deadline is 48 hours before the day of the program, or when the program is full. Please call to check
on program status.
- The registration fee is $60.00.
- You may register and pay on line at www.lgrc.us.
- Or you may send cashier’s check or money order (payable to Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers) with registration form to the:
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers, Attn: Education Program
9083 Mentor Avenue,
Mentor, Ohio 44060
- Credit card will be accepted in person at the above address from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Fridays. Please call in advance to check for
holidays or office closings.
- No Personal Checks will be accepted.
- Upon receipt of your registration and fee, a confirmation letter containing program date, instructions
and guidelines will be mailed to you. At this time, your information maintained by this program is
protected by federal laws and regulations as per the Confidentiality/Privacy Rule below.
- If you do not receive a confirmation letter, it is your responsibility to notify Lake-Geauga Recovery
Centers. Call 440-255-0678 if you have any questions.
- Your registration fee is non-refundable after scheduling. If you do not attend, you will forfeit
your fee. A rescheduling fee of $15.00 will be required before being accepted into another program
- If you are referred to this program by an agency, court, employer, etc., it is your responsibility to
ensure the program fulfills those requirements.
- Once registered and a release of information has been signed to your referral source, that entity will
be notified if you do not show for sessions.
- Upon completion of all 5 classes, you will receive a certificate of completion.