Lake Geauga Recovery Centers maintains two residential treatment facilities and two recovery houses, all of which offer a place to recover, heal and begin a new life in sobriety and hope. We will be opening Lake County’s newest men’s recovery house in October 2016 and we are in great need of the following.
We need all household items including the following:
- Pillow protectors
- New Toasters
- New Coffee Makers
- New Pots & Pans
- End Tables
- Kitchen Baking Supplies (cookie sheets, muffin tins, etc.)
- Kitchen Utensils (whisk, spatulas, measuring spoons, strainer, measuring cups)
- Pots & pans for residential facilities (Prefer large sizes)
- Table Lamps
- diapers – all sizes
- Basketball Hoop – Lake House
- Bus tokens, gift cards, reward/ incentive items for clients
To make it even easier and more convenient to make an in-kind donation to our residential facilities we have created Wish Lists at some area stores. Just click on a link below, select an item you would like to donate, pay online and have the gift shipped directly to our office. You don’t even have to leave home, it’s that easy. Thank you for visiting our Wish List and for your interest in helping Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers.
If you have any questions about these items please email Wendy Dixon