To promote lifelong recovery from addiction through education, prevention, and treatment regardless of ability to pay.
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers aspires to provide premier behavioral healthcare services. We strive for excellence through proven practices and for leadership in partnering with community organizations to work towards an addiction-free society.
Core Values Statement
These five core values serve as the principles that guide our intentions and our actions.
- Clients’ needs are our first responsibility.
- We nurture, inspire, and motivate—respectfully and unconditionally—our clients to reach their full potential.
- We are committed to clients’ confidentiality and anonymity.
- We believe the pursuit of our mission is enhanced by educating the community regarding our clients’ needs and our services.
- We seek to be “good neighbors” by strengthening the welfare of the communities in which we serve.
- We work collaboratively with other organizations to meet the needs of our clients and the community.
- We recognize and appreciate the dignity of each individual.
- We treat people with fairness and respect.
- We create a caring, supportive environment in which people can change their lives.
- We embrace the 12-Steps as a core component of our treatment philosophy.
- We strive to achieve the highest standards of performance, care, and quality outcomes.
- We are dedicated to advancing state-of-the-art prevention and treatment of addictive diseases.
- We are guided by objectivity, honesty and ethical conduct.
- We are committed to our mission and hold ourselves accountable to the highest personal and professional standards.
- We value wise and efficient use of resources in providing superior services.
- We are committed to excellent stewardship of the confidence that our clients and the community invest in us.
The evolution of our new logo began by spending months evaluating what Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers stands for. It is an organization which ultimately offers hope and serves as a foundation for future growth. Over a dozen concepts were submitted, evaluated and refined over a period of 3 months. Our new logo began as a flame to symbolize candlelight in the darkness of addiction. It had evolved into the alternate concept of newly sprouted leaf signifying the renewal of personal growth which our clients experience. It evolved again into a marriage of both. The abstract shape evokes both a flame and leaf and if you look closely it suggests both an “L” and a “G”.