Residential Treatment Counselor – Signing bonus, above average salaries and generous benefits.
We are a growing non-profit behavioral health agency, specializing in substance use disorder treatment that has been in business since 1971.
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers is a team of highly qualified dedicated individuals who has earned the reputation of being a premier provider and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our agency has experienced significant growth in our residential and outpatient treatment programs, currently offering 11 different locations with further expansion expected this coming year.
- We believe in promoting lifelong recovery from addiction through education, prevention, and treatment regardless of ability to pay.
The Position: We’re looking for a Residential Treatment Counselors for our women’s residential treatment facility, Nevaeh Ridge in Mentor, Ohio. The Nevaeh Ridge Program specializes in pregnant women with substance use disorder and women with children ages 5 and under.
- $2,000 signing bonus
- Substantial PTO package.
- Comprehensive low cost Medical, Dental and Vision packages.
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Previous experience in SUD Treatment and evidence based practices.
- Degree in social work, counseling or related field.
- Possess appropriate licensure of LISW, LPCC or LICDC.
- Working with each client to develop their own recovery through assessment of individual problem areas, treatment plan
- Treatment Planning.
- Case Management.
- Individual and Group counseling.
Lake and Geauga Counties is a desirable place to live for many reasons. The area offers a wide variety of things to do whether it be shopping, dining, visiting one of the many Metro Parks, attending one of the local festivals, or relaxing on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie you will never be at a shortage of things to do.
Why Should You Apply?
- Above average pay
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for advancement
Respond with cover letter and resume to Rita Stickle at email@example.com