Residential Treatment Counselor – We offer above average salaries and generous benefits.
We are a growing private non-profit substance use disorder treatment facility that has been in business since 1971.
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers is a team of dedicated individuals that strive to be the premier provider in Lake and Geauga counties and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our agency has experienced significant growth in our residential and outpatient treatment programs over the last few years, with more growth expected this coming year.
- We believe in promoting lifelong recovery from addiction through education, prevention, and treatment regardless of ability to pay.
The Position: We’re looking for Residential Treatment Counselor for our women’s residential treatment facility, Oak House in Painesville.
- $2,000 signing bonus
- Substantial PTO package.
- Comprehensive low cost Medical, Dental and Vision packages.
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Previous experience in CD Treatment
- Degree in social work, counseling or related field.
- Possess appropriate licensure of either LISW, LPCC or LICDC.
- Working with each client to develop their own recovery through assessment of individual problem areas.
- Treatment Planning.
- Case Management.
- Individual and Group counseling.
Lake-Geauga Recovery Centers is based in Mentor, Painesville and Charon, Ohio. Lake and Geauga Counties offer a wide variety of things to do whether it be shopping, dining, visiting one of the many Metro Parks, attending one of the local festivals, or relaxing on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie you will never be at a shortage of things to do.
Why Should You Apply?
- Above average pay
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for advancement
EOE. Respond with resume, letter of intent and salary requirements to Wendy Dixon, Executive Assistant, 9083 Mentor Avenue, Mentor, OH 44060 email@example.com